Tuesday, February 16, 2010

For all my friends who are starting to check on the blog to see if it is up and running...it definitely is. I leave in 8 days and am finding myself in a whirlwind of things to do. They will get done, however - should they not be accomplished before I go, well, I will be in China. I will find whatever I need there. On this end, my family will discover how to fulfill the role of mom :) Not that I want them to suffer, but I think it is an awesome experience for them as well as for me. The 'Real" blogging will begin next Wednesday, February 25Th, 2010 I look forward to our journey together! REALLY...

4 comments:

  1. Always a seemingly unending lists of to-dos and loose ends to tie up before a trip, isn't there? Can't wait to hear all about the sights, the sounds, the smells, and the experiences of this journey....it is going to be so amazing! and so VERY cool that we can experience it vicariously through you thanks to technology like this - such a wired generation we are! xoxo, j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still not sure why you are going to China but I am sure it is a good reason :) We will think of you eating chicken feet while we are making do with a thick ribeye in Punta Del Este ok lol...did Connie not want to join you on this adventure? If you ever get homesick, just sing the BHS Fight Song to yourself..remember? "Stand and give your pledge of honor to Bonneville High School....B-O-N-N-E-V-I-L-L-E BONNEVILLE!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you! Maybe after seeing China through your eyes, I may change my mind and want to visit. :) Although Logan still can't believe your going to China to eat bugs!! Now go start packing, your making me nervous! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete